Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Arguing With Myself Revisited.

Tonight a fellow Medic had to go deal with someone "having pain all over" in police custody.  My brother did not take a picture of anything related to the patient other than the evidence that will be brought against him at trial.......100000000000lbs of coke.   This asshole might have had pain all over.  If he did, it was due to an acute allergy to stainless steel.

I love this city.  Even though I am a transplant, I have never tried to force my "art" on the "uncivilized" New Yorkers that have lived here first.  The hipsters need to to die or be forced out...ok my ad is done, now back the topic at hand.

Yes we are a liberal city.  I love most liberal things.  I give big ups to this City/State for such things as gay marriage, immigration, living close to and with other cultures(hipsters dont apply because they have made their own white bread pseudo art enclave and are afraid of the dark people).

I do not have tolerance, and never have for the criminal.  For some reason, we seem to feel here in NYC/NYS that criminals are people too.  Heres the deal.  They are not.  They kill cops, they kill innocent people, they take from the good and give to the bad.  Yet for some reason we coddle them here.  We give them things like medical care, yada yada.

Back down South, if an inmate was "sick," do you know how long it would take them to call 911?  Yeah thats what I thought youd think.  I miss that.  These people deserve to die.  Im not talking about a nickel or dime bag of weed criminals.  That is a different blog.  Im talking about BAD GUYS.  The kind we watched Spiderman, Batman, John McClain, or Shaft kill or put away.  Yet for some reason here in New York the bad guys have more rights than we, the law abiding citizens do.  Where else other than New York do you see bad guys sue the city/state, get off, and get big pay outs.  Down South these fucks suffer, which is what they should be doing!

I am a fan of big government.  What I am not a fan of is big government protecting dirt.  The rights of the people need to be protected.  I know many of my brothers and sisters in uniform agree with me.  However, I know due to Reagan indoctrination, many of my brothers and sisters will disagree with me because I believe in "big government."   I am telling you, we dont need Jesus and limited government  to tell us who is scum and needs who needs to be dealt with. We dont need religion to tell us who is scum and is abusing the system(this is not an argument about theism vs atheism, Im just saying) in our society.

Id like to thing we are all smart enough to believe this.  For now I leave it to you, my readers.

Keep fucking that chicken.   EMS night shift, all day every day, even at your wedding.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment