Wednesday, August 17, 2011

FUCK YOU EMS.

Over the last 72 hours, I have decided to not only continue my college education, but start paralegal school.  Paralegals make starting what I currently make as a 10 year Paramedic.  If I decide not to "help" the community, I can easily make 120k.

That being said, this will be my final recert in EMS.  What else can I say.  I hate this job.  I hate what people make it out to be.  I hate people.  At one time I thought I might become a cop, at least Id be respected by friends and family.   And you know what, if I was a cop or a hose monkey, I might actually be respected.  But I learned taking care of you animals isnt worth it.  I hoped my love of medicine and sacrifices to the world would not go unnoticed(even though I did not expect that in the begining).

What did I learn from 10 years on the street as a "healer?"

Well, 1)Most of you dont deserve to live.  2)Most of you are scum in one way or another and deserve to be batoned the hell out of.  3)I am a tool.  I am a tool to the fire departments, doctors, nurses and everything else.   4) I am a cash cow for some CEO.

I was taught, "help others and you help yourself."  BBUUAAHAHAHAHAHA.  Im just ashamed of myself for never following through with college the first go around.  If I did, I might have been successful, not willing to help others and yet pretend to(ie be a republicrat).  I wish I never wanted to help people and be like my cousins(I DONT MEAN THIS IN A BAD WAY)and just take my classes and stay in WASP America and lead a normal life.  Many people do this.....most people do this....I have no one to blame but myself.

They now get to live a life of luxury(not a bad thing) while I(and my brothers and sisters) know whats really out there.  If I could do it all over again, I would.  I would be like them.  Normal. Happy. Naive.  Again, this is not a bad thing.  If I had followed them, Id be normal, hold normal relationships, do normal things.  Instead Im "insane,"  cant hold on to anything meaningful for more than 1 hour etc etc....

In the end. FUCK YOU EMS.

Hopefully I have a new future.   Until I get to move on up to the east side.....

ASTEROID BRING IT

No comments:

Post a Comment